Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello from Washington State



Dear Students,

Monday already?! I have no idea where the time goes! So I 'd like you all to know that my niece's wedding was lovely and the reception was loads of fun! The confluence of The Snake River and The Columbia River is amazing and the wedding venue was at the home of family friends who live in sight of this. I need to go back there and take some pictures before I fly home. Please say hi to Mrs. Nichols and Mrs. Sprague for me.

I hope all is well with you all. I know it's challenging to have a substitute teacher for a whole week but if you have any questions about homework, please feel free to comment as I'll get back to you. A couple of you have already and they've been excellent questions.

I'll see you soon. Looking forward to seeing you. I am sooooo grateful I was able to make this trip and want to thank each of you for your patience and cooperation with the Mrs. Harmon. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment